Apna CSC 2019 - Common Services Center scheme is run by the government to encourage the digitalization in the country. Apna CSC ‘s
They are devoid of Internet connection, hence cannot get the benefits of the digital services. Thus, the government is bringing these areas together under the large network of CSC through Apna CSC online portal.
Our government is implementing many Internet services through the digital Seva online portal. The Village Level Entrepreneurs manages the CSC set up in such localities.
These people ensure to avail services like health, education, banking, insurance both by the government and non-government sectors.
The VLE are all registered on the Apna CSC online portal. They help in rural development, entrepreneurship and improvements in digital literacy. The CSC is able to deliver safe digital Seva services and also the interactive kiosk services.
Benefits of Apna CSC 2019
- Rural Banking, loans, insurance services
- Government to Consumer, Business to Consumer services
- Commercial services like BPO, browsing and Internet accesses
- Awareness about RTI, Fundamental Rights, Human Resource and disaster warnings
- Providing E-forms for government services, e-banking and other e-services
- Training, group interaction activities, health camps and empowerment in all aspects
- Acceptance of complaints, grievances, suggestions, and requests
- Kiosk services and social welfare programs
- Local language interface availability for easy search and information acquiring.
These are some of the benefits the people of a village or a small town will receive with the initialization of CSC. This is a step towards increasing opportunities for the local people. It is the responsibility of the VLE to ensure that all people in the region get the best services in all norms.
Requirements for a VLE & Apna CSC
Any person is eligible to become a VLE of a village or town. Except that the person should be dedicated for bestowing services to the people, there are a few other essential requirements that need to be noted for becoming a VLE.
- The individual should be 18 years old or more
- They should have passed at least 10th or any other equivalent exam as a minimum education qualification.
- They must be well-versed and fluent in reading and writing English
- Understanding the local language for reading, writing and conversing is necessary
- Good computer skills and entrepreneurial skills are also essential
- They must have a valid Aadhaar Number for registration
People with these qualities are eligible to register on the Apna CSC online portal.
The registration process for a VLE & Apna CSC
The candidate can navigate themselves to the official online website for Apna CSC registration. The Digital Sewa looks after the maintenance and management of this website.
- On the homepage of the official website, select “New CSC Application“
- The page is redirected to VLE CSC registration page. Here the candidate is supposed to select “Click here to Apply” or “Click here to Register” for a new VLE registration.
- Here, they can enter their valid Aadhaar Number and Name. Then select the Authentication Type the candidate wants to follow. This will include iris, Fingerprint or OTP.
- Now they can enter the displayed Captcha text and re-enter the same on the given provision.
- Accept the confirmation checkbox and click the “Submit” button.
- The next step will be the verification process of the user’s Aadhaar Number according to the Authentication Type selected.
- After verification, the candidate needs to fill in the kiosk and banking details.
- Uploading all the required documents regarding the place of CSC and others will be the next step.
- Once the upload is done, they are supposed to fill in the infrastructure details and information.
- Finally, select the “Submit” button. After the final submission, the system generates a Reference number and the application ID. The user will also receive an e-mail after the successful completion of the registration process.
Process for Apna CSC login
The registered VLE can check their CSC Registration status after the Apna CSC login. Here are the steps to follow.
- The VLE should go to the official Apna CSC online portal and click “CSC Registration“.
- On the Account Status, select “Click to Check Status”.
- The page will display the Apna CSC login portal. The VLE needs to enter their received Application Number and the Captcha Text alone.
- Click the “Submit” button to view the CSC Registration Status.
Conclusion For Apna CSC
Similarly, the VLE can view their DigiMail which is the one created exclusively for Apna CSC online portal alone. The VLE will receive all details regarding the administration through this.
The VLE must also open a wallet for transactions and e-commerce services. This is the best way to spread the use of digital services for all the citizens in our country. The CSC is a smart way to organize, provide services and earn money through this.
If you face any issues while Registering for VLE or Apna CSC then you can easily contact us by commenting on this article or through or given contact us page and our team will try to resolve your issue within 24-48 hours